RMS Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation penalties depend on Accommodation Provider policies. An administration charge (defined on the booking form) applies to all booking changes and cancellations.
- RMSOnline sells Accommodation Provider accommodation from an inventory supplied by each Accommodation Provider, and does not over-sell that inventory. RMSOnline does not accept any liability for unavailability of rooms caused by the Accommodation Provider over-selling there own room inventory.
- The customer will be required to provide a credit card at check-in to cover incidental charges and may be required to provide photo ID.
- RMSOnline makes its best efforts to ensure that the information available on its web site is accurate. However, RMSOnline cannot and does not guarantee that the site is free from errors or faults.
- RMSOnline does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information published on the site at any time.
- RMSOnline does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of or connected with its web site or for any products or services purchased from its web site.
- RMSOnline makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on its web site.
- RMSOnline offers are not commissionable to registered travel agents.
- RMSOnline receives a payment from the Accommodation Provider for the provision of the RMSOnline booking service.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to book Accommodation on RMSOnline.
- These terms do not affect consumers' statutory rights.
- Customer acknowledges that a third party ('card authoriser') will process the credit card transactions required in respect of a booking. Customer agrees that RMSOnline is not liable for default by the card authoriser.
- Customer acknowledges that payment for the cost of accommodation will be held by RMSOnline on behalf of the Accommodation Provider and remitted to the property on terms agreed between RMSOnline and Accommodation Provider.
- Customer agrees to pay to RMSOnline by debit to customers credit card account the specific booking fee & cost of the accommodation. All fees are GST inclusive. RMSOnline will issue customer with a valid tax invoice in respect of this booking service.
- Bookings made through RMSOnline by the customer are made on behalf of the Accommodation Provider. Customer agrees that Accommodation Provider has sole responsibility for delivery of the services being booked by the customer and that RMSOnline is not liable for default by the Accommodation Provider.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure your requested room type is available, we cannot guarantee the actual bedding configuration of the room. These requests are forwarded to the Accommodation Provider and are subject to availability on day of check-in. All additional requests (smoking room, etc) are also subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed by RMSOnline.
Property Terms & Conditions